Electing Members to Certain Standing Committees of the House of Representativesby Representative Xavier Becerra
Posted on 2015-01-21
BECERRA. Mr. Speaker, by direction of the Democratic Caucus, I
offer a privileged resolution and ask for its immediate consideration.
The Clerk read the resolution, as follows: H. Res. 40 Resolved, That the following named Members be and are hereby elected to the following standing committees of the House of Representatives: (1) Committee on agriculture.--Ms. Adams, Ms. Graham, and Mr. Ashford.
(2) Committee on the budget.--Mr. Yarmuth (to rank immediately after Mr. Van Hollen), Mr. Norcross, and Mr. Moulton.
(3) Committee on house administration.--Ms. Lofgren and Mr. Vargas.
(4) Committee on natural resources.--Mrs. Torres, Mrs. Dingell, Mr. Takai, and Mr. Gallego.
(5) Committee on oversight and government reform.--Mr. Lieu of California, Mrs. Watson Coleman, Ms. Plaskett, Mr. DeSaulnier, and Mr. Brendan F. Boyle of Pennsylvania.
(6) Committee on science, space, and technology.--Mr. Beyer.
(7) Committee on small business.--Mrs. Lawrence.
(8) Committee on veterans' affairs.--Miss Rice of New York.