Electing Members to Certain Standing Committees of the House of Representativesby Representative Xavier Becerra
Posted on 2015-01-13
BECERRA. Mr. Speaker, by direction of the Democratic Caucus, I
offer a privileged resolution and ask for its immediate consideration.
The Clerk read the resolution, as follows: H. Res. 30 Resolved, That the following named Members be and are hereby elected to the following standing committees of the House of Representatives: (1) Committee on appropriations.--Mr. Kilmer.
(2) Committee on agriculture.--Mr. David Scott of Georgia, Mr. Costa, Mr. Walz, Ms. Fudge, Mr. McGovern, Ms. DelBene, Mr. Vela, Ms. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, Ms. Kuster, Mr. Nolan, Mrs. Bustos, Mr. Sean Patrick Maloney of New York, Mrs. Kirkpatrick, Mr. Aguilar, and Ms. Plaskett.
(3) Committee on armed services.--Ms. Loretta Sanchez of California, Mr. Brady of Pennsylvania, Mrs. Davis of California, Mr. Langevin, Mr. Larsen of Washington, Mr. Cooper, Ms. Bordallo, Mr. Courtney, Ms. Tsongas, Mr. Garamendi, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Ms. Speier, Mr. Castro of Texas, Ms. Duckworth, Mr. Peters, Mr. Veasey, Ms. Gabbard, Mr. Walz, Mr. O'Rourke, Mr. Norcross, Mr. Gallego, Mr. Takai, Ms. Graham, Mr. Ashford, Mr. Moulton, and Mr. Aguilar.
(4) Committee on the budget.--Mr. Pascrell, Mr. Ryan of Ohio, Ms. Moore, Ms. Castor of Florida, Mr. McDermott, Ms. Lee, Mr. Pocan, Ms. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, Mrs. Dingell, and Mr. Lieu of California.
(5) Committee on education and the workforce.--Mr. Hinojosa, Mrs. Davis of California, Mr. Grijalva, Mr. Courtney, Ms. Fudge, Mr. Polis, Mr. Sablan, Ms. Wilson of Florida, Ms. Bonamici, Mr. Pocan, Mr. Takano, Mr. Jeffries, Ms. Clark of Massachusetts, Ms. Adams, and Mr. DeSaulnier.
(6) Committee on ethics.--Ms. Linda T. Sanchez of California.
(7) Committee on foreign affairs.--Mr. Sherman, Mr. Meeks, Mr. Sires, Mr. Connolly, Mr. Deutch, Mr. Higgins, Ms. Bass, Mr. Keating, Mr. Cicilline, Mr. Grayson, Mr. Bera, Mr. Lowenthal, Ms. Meng, Ms. Frankel of Florida, Ms. Gabbard, Mr. Castro of Texas, Ms. Kelly of Illinois, and Mr. Brendan F. Boyle of Pennsylvania.
(8) Committee on homeland security.--Ms. Loretta Sanchez of California, Ms. Jackson Lee, Mr. Langevin, Mr. Higgins, Mr. Richmond, Mr. Keating, Mr. Payne, Mr. Vela, Mrs. Watson Coleman, Miss Rice of New York, and Mrs. Torres.
(9) Committee on the judiciary.--Mr. Nadler, Ms. Lofgren, Ms. Jackson Lee, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Mr. Pierluisi, Ms. Chu of California, Mr. Deutch, Mr. Gutierrez, Ms. Bass, Mr. Richmond, Ms. DelBene, Mr. Jeffries, Mr. Cicilline, and Mr. Peters.
(10) Committee on natural resources.--Mrs. Napolitano, Ms. Bordallo, Mr. Costa, Mr. Sablan, Ms. Tsongas, Mr. Pierluisi, Mr. Huffman, Mr. Ruiz, Mr. Lowenthal, Mr. Cartwright, and Mr. Beyer.
(11) Committee on oversight and government reform.--Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney of New York, Ms. Norton, Mr. Clay, Mr. Lynch, Mr. Cooper, Mr. Connolly, Mr. Cartwright, Ms. Duckworth, Ms. Kelly of Illinois, and Mrs. Lawrence.
(12) Committee on science, space, and technology.--Ms. Lofgren, Mr. Lipinski, Ms. Edwards, Ms. Wilson of Florida, Ms. Bonamici, Mr. Swalwell of California, Mr. Grayson, Mr. Bera, Ms. Esty, Mr. Veasey, and Ms. Clark of Massachusetts.
(13) Committee on small business.--Ms. Chu of California, Ms. Hahn, Mr. Payne, and Ms. Meng.
(14) Committee on transportation and infrastructure.--Ms. Norton, Mr. Nadler, Ms. Brown of Florida, Ms. Eddie Bernice Johnson of Texas, Mr. Cummings, Mr. Larsen of Washington, Mr. Capuano, Mrs. Napolitano, Mr. Lipinski, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Sires, Ms. Edwards, Mr. Garamendi, Mr. Carson of Indiana, Ms. Hahn, Mr. Nolan, Mrs. Kirkpatrick, Ms. Titus, Mr. Sean Patrick Maloney of New York, Ms. Esty, Ms. Frankel of Florida, Mrs. Bustos, Mr. Huffman, and Ms. Brownley of California.
(15) Committee on veterans' affairs.--Mr. Takano, Ms. Brownley of California, Ms. Titus, Mr. Ruiz, Ms. Kuster, and Mr. O'Rourke.