Electing Members to Certain Standing Committees of the House of Representativesby Representative Xavier Becerra
Posted on 2013-01-03
BECERRA. Mr. Speaker, by direction of the Democratic Caucus, I
offer a privileged resolution and ask for its immediate consideration.
The Clerk read the resolution, as follows: H. Res. 7 Resolved, That the following named Members be and are hereby elected to the following standing committees of the House of Representatives: (1) Committee on agriculture.--Mr. Peterson, Mr. McIntyre, Mr. David Scott of Georgia, Mr. Costa, Mr. Walz, Mr. Schrader, Mr. Owens, Ms. Fudge, Mr. McGovern, Mrs. Negrete McLeod, Mr. Vela, Ms. Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico, and Ms. Kuster.
(2) Committee on appropriations.--Mrs. Lowey, Ms. Kaptur, Mr. Visclosky, Mr. Serrano, Ms. DeLauro, Mr. Moran, Mr. Pastor of Arizona, Mr. Price of North Carolina, Ms. Roybal- Allard, Mr. Farr, Mr. Fattah, Mr. Bishop of Georgia, Ms. Lee of California, Mr. Schiff, Mr. Honda, Ms. McCollum, Mr. Israel, Mr. Ryan of Ohio, Mr. Ruppersberger, Ms. Wasserman Schultz, Mr. Cuellar, and Ms. Pingree of Maine.
(3) Committee on armed services.--Mr. Smith of Washington, Ms. Loretta Sanchez of California, Mr. McIntyre, Mr. Brady of Pennsylvania, Mr. Andrews, Mrs. Davis of California, Mr. Langevin, Mr. Larsen of Washington, Mr. Cooper, Ms. Bordallo, Mr. Courtney, Mr. Loebsack, Ms. Tsongas, Mr. Owens, Mr. Garamendi, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Ms. Hanabusa, Ms. Speier, Mr. Barber, Ms. Shea-Porter, Mr. Maffei, Mr. Kilmer, Mr. Castro of Texas, Ms. Duckworth, Mr. Peters of California, Mr. Enyart, Mr. Gallego, and Mr. Veasey.
(4) Committee on the budget.--Mr. Van Hollen, Ms. Schwartz, Mr. Yarmuth, Mr. Pascrell, Mr. Ryan of Ohio, Ms. Wasserman Schultz, Ms. Moore, Ms. Castor of Florida, Ms. Lee of California, Mr. Cicilline, and Mr. Heck of Washington.
(5) Committee on education and the workforce.--Mr. George Miller of California, Mr. Andrews, Mr. Scott of Virginia, Mr. Hinojosa, Mrs. McCarthy of New York, Mr. Tierney, Mr. Holt, Mrs. Davis of California, Mr. Grijalva, Mr. Bishop of New York, Mr. Loebsack, Mr. Courtney, Ms. Fudge, Mr. Polis, Mr. Sablan, Mr. Yarmuth, Ms. Wilson of Florida, and Ms. Bonamici.
(6) Committee on energy and commerce.--Mr. Waxman, Mr. Dingell, Mr. Markey, Mr. Pallone, Mr. Rush, Ms. Eshoo, Mr. Engel, Mr. Gene Green of Texas, Ms. DeGette, Mrs. Capps, Mr. Doyle, Ms. Schakowsky, Mr. Matheson, Mr. Butterfield, Mr. Barrow, Ms. Matsui, Mrs. Christensen, Ms. Castor of Florida, Mr. Sarbanes, Mr. McNerney, Mr. Braley of Iowa, Mr. Welch, Mr. Ben Ray Lujan of New Mexico, and Mr. Tonko.
(7) Committee on ethics.--Ms. Linda T. Sanchez of California.
(8) Committee on financial services.--Ms. Waters, Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney of New York, Mr. Gutierrez, Ms. Velazquez, Mr. Watt, Mr. Sherman, Mr. Meeks, Mr. Capuano, Mr. Hinojosa, Mr. Clay, Mrs. McCarthy of New York, Mr. Lynch, Mr. David Scott of Georgia, Mr. Al Green of Texas, Mr. Cleaver, Ms. Moore, Mr. Ellison, Mr. Perlmutter, Mr. Himes, Mr. Peters of Michigan, Mr. Carney, Ms. Sewell of Alabama, Mr. Foster, Mr. Kildee, Mr. Murphy of Florida, Mr. Delaney, Ms. Sinema, and Mrs. Beatty.
(9) Committee on foreign affairs.--Mr. Engel, Mr. Faleomavaega, Mr. Sherman, Mr. Meeks, Mr. Sires, Mr. Connolly, Mr. Deutch, Mr. Higgins, Ms. Bass, Mr. Keating, Mr. Cicilline, Mr. Grayson, Mr. Vargas, Mr. Schneider, Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Bera, and Mr. Lowenthal.
(10) Committee on homeland security.--Mr. Thompson of Mississippi, Ms. Loretta Sanchez of California, Ms. Jackson Lee of Texas, Ms. Clarke, Mr. Higgins, Mr. Richmond, Mr. Keating, Ms. Hahn, Mr. Barber, Mr. Payne, Mr. O'Rourke, and Ms. Gabbard.
(11) Committee on house administration.--Mr. Brady of Pennsylvania.
(12) Committee on the judiciary.--Mr. Conyers, Mr. Nadler, Mr. Scott of Virginia, Mr. Watt, Ms. Lofgren, Ms. Jackson Lee of Texas, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Mr. Pierluisi, Mr. Quigley, Ms. Chu, Mr. Deutch, Ms. Bass, Mr. Richmond, Ms. DelBene, Mr. Garcia, and Mr. Jeffries.
(13) Committee on natural resources.--Mr. Markey, Mr. DeFazio, Mr. Faleomavaega, Mr. Pallone, Mrs. Napolitano, Mr. Holt, Mr. Grijalva, Ms. Bordallo, Mr. Costa, Mr. Sablan, Ms. Tsongas, Mr. Pierluisi, Ms. Hanabusa, Mr. Cardenas, Mr. Horsford, Mr. Huffman, and Mr. Ruiz.
(14) Committee on oversight and government reform.--Mr. Cummings, Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney of New York, Ms. Norton, Mr. Tierney, Mr. Clay, Mr. Lynch, Mr. Cooper, Mr. Connolly, Mr. Quigley, Ms. Speier, Mr. Cartwright, and Mr. Pocan.
(15) Committee on rules.--Ms. Slaughter, Mr. McGovern, Mr. Hastings of Florida, and Mr. Polis.
(16) Committee on science, space, and technology.--Ms. Eddie Bernice Johnson of Texas, Ms. Lofgren, Mr. Lipinski, Ms. Edwards, Ms. Wilson of Florida, Ms. Bonamici, and Mr. Swalwell of California.
(17) Committee on small business.--Ms. Velazquez, Mr. Schrader, Ms. Clarke, Ms. Chu, and Ms. Meng.
(18) Committee on transportation and infrastructure.--Mr. Rahall, Mr. DeFazio, Ms. Norton, Mr. Nadler, Ms. Brown of Florida, Ms. Eddie Bernice Johnson of Texas, Mr. Cummings, Mr. Larsen of Washington, Mr. Capuano, Mr. Bishop of New York, Mr. Michaud, Mrs. Napolitano, Mr. Lipinski, Mr. Walz, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Sires, Ms. Edwards, Mr. Garamendi, Mr. Carson of Indiana, Ms. Hahn, [[Page H24]] Mr. Nolan, Mrs. Kirkpatrick, Ms. Titus, Mr. Sean Patrick Maloney of New York, Ms. Esty, Ms. Frankel of Florida, and Mrs. Bustos.
(19) Committee on veterans' affairs.--Mr. Michaud, Ms. Brown of Florida, Mr. Takano, and Ms. Brownley of California.
(20) Committee on ways and means.--Mr. Levin, Mr. Rangel, Mr. McDermott, Mr. Lewis, Mr. Neal, Mr. Becerra, Mr. Doggett, Mr. Thompson of California, Mr. Larson of Connecticut, Mr. Blumenauer, Mr. Kind, Mr. Pascrell, Mr. Crowley, Ms. Schwartz, Mr. Danny K. Davis of Illinois, and Ms. Linda T. Sanchez of California.